Yoga is, without a doubt, one of the best ways to stay fit. The exercises that you practice in yoga, helps you to maintain the right balance of the mind and body. Whether it is the asanas, Pranayama, or mudras, each practice in the realm of yoga has something worthwhile for you. Moreover, yoga has the power to heal and control the symptoms of certain ailments. However, most people do not know, why and how the knowledge of anatomy and physiology can help in harnessing the main powers of yoga today. By joining the 500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Bali, you get yourself in a zone, where you will be able to learn and master the intricacies of the body.
Anatomy In Yoga – According To The 500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Bali
Many of you may have studied anatomy and physiology in high school if you studied biological sciences. It mainly concerns the study of the structure of living beings. Yoga anatomy is extremely important for you to understand, if you want to understand the workings of the inner body. The subject covers topics such as bones, muscles, and tissues. If you want to intend to teach after the completion of 500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Bali, then it is apt to pay attention to this aspect of the syllabus.
Physiology In The Realm Of Science
Now, just like anatomy, physiology also occupies an important position in yoga. It revolves around body processes, like reproduction, circulation, excretion, respiration, and cognition as well. By studying this subject, you will be in a better position to suggest yoga asanas or other practices, depending on the condition of the students. It will also help you to understand about the energy flow. So, you will be in a better position to make your students practice certain asanas and avoid others.
Why Is The Study Of Anatomy And Physiology So Important?
Now, you may have a fair idea of what anatomy and physiology are all about. But why are they so important for the yoga teachers? There are many reasons why these subjects occupy an important position in the study of professional yoga.
Here are the reasons why:
- You will be able to learn about the body parts in complete detail. The teachers will explain each and every aspect under the 500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Bali. You will understand the muscles, tendons, ligaments, joints, and the skeleton, as a whole. You will also study why and how the spine assumes a lot of importance in yoga. Once you have a clear idea about these things, you will be able to excel as a teacher.
- You will learn about the body movements as well. As a part of the course, you learn about the physiological processes that go on inside the body. And, so you can ascertain whether one should do certain yoga asanas at certain times or not. For example, if someone is expecting, you have to keep in mind, that the incumbent will not be able to do certain asanas. Moreover, you have to guide the student, according to the trimesters. Your knowledge will also allow you to prevent injuries.
- You will also learn about alignments and modifications. It needs to be mentioned here, that there is no perfect posture in yoga. Different people have different levels of competence and their bodies are also made differently. When you are able to attain that confidence to get into any posture, without stressing the muscles and joints, it is the perfect position. Additionally, you must relax in the perfect posture. The best teachers at Living Yoga School will guide you through the postures.
- You will also learn how to tackle pain. There may be times when you have injured students in the class, or someone who has just undergone surgery. Managing the pain and stress of such students is very important as a teacher. If you know how the body operates and which body part responds to what sort of healing, things become easy for you. There are various yoga postures that prove effective for headaches, stomach pain, brain functioning, and arthritis. So, you need to study each one of these in complete detail.
Things You Should Know As A Yoga Teacher
- You should have complete knowledge about the skeletal structure, as a teacher of yoga. Moreover, you must know about the bones in the hands, legs, neck, and torso. This knowledge will help you to design the yoga sessions properly. The spine assumes primary importance in the body. So, while practicing yoga, you will keep adequate precautions in mind, so as not to cause any harm.
- Muscles are also very important in yoga. Yoga practice leaves a huge impact on the muscles of the body. The right expansion and contraction of the muscles, help in improving the strength and flexibility of the body.
- Knowledge of the joints is also extremely crucial in the realm of yoga. There are many different joints in the human body, like hinge joints, pivot joints, and ball and socket joints. The perfect knowledge about these joints will help you to utilize the range of motion to their maximum.
You can learn about Yoga anatomy and physiology, as a part of the 500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Bali. Enrol yourself in the classes without any inhibitions. The best teachers are there to guide you in this realm. The location itself acts as a boon.
When you join a school, like Living Yoga School, a whole set of doors opens up in front of you. After you complete the comprehensive all-in-one yoga course for teachers, you can get the RYT 500 certification. It will help you to conquer the realm of yoga, to your maximum capabilities. The teachers are experts in their own right and will give you a fair knowledge of the commercial aspects as well. So, you can join the school in Bali for maximum advantage. The location acts as a bonus.