How to pay your Vodafone Idea postpaid bill payment online?
If making payments and recharges is a challenging task for you, know more about the UPI payment app. UPI or unified payments interface system helped transact 34.95 lakh crores from April 2016 until November 2021. From 21 banks, there are now 274 banks available on UPI for making interbank transactions of 4.18 billion monthly transactions with a volume of over 7.1 trillion rupees. Over 150 million Indians make their online payments through UPI, which will increase to 500 million by 2025. There are many best UPI payment apps to pay mobile recharges to utility bills easily and instantly.
So, check out the ways and benefits of Vodafone postpaid bill payments by UPI apps instantly from anywhere, anytime, and from any bank account.
How to make Vodafone postpaid bill payments using a UPI payment app?
Vodafone Global Enterprises provides telecommunications to corporate clients in over 150 countries. In India, it is the third-largest telecom player after Jio and Airtel having a subscriber base of over 269 million and a market share of 28.5%. In September 2020, Vodafone and Idea merged to start their brand identity Vi, which offers millions of its subscribers the best prepaid and postpaid plans. And to make the Vodafone postpaid bill payments, many UPI apps offer multiple benefits. It is easy to make the payment using simple-to-follow steps.
- Download the UPI app from Google Play Store or App Store or log on to the UPI app.
- Key in the ten-digit Vodafone number for which the postpaid bill payment is made.
- Click the “Postpaid” button.
- Select the mobile operator as Vi.
- Choose the circle, which is the area that the mobile number belongs to.
- Click on the “Go” button for making the Vodafone postpaid bill payment.
- Key in the payment details.
- Apply for the discount code.
- Complete the Vi postpaid bill payment.
What are the benefits of Vodafone postpaid bill payment by UPI payment app?
Before the UPI payment apps came into existence in 2016, millions of Vodafone subscribers traveled long distances to pay their bills. They often lost connectivity due to delayed payment. It used to cause many problems for the subscribers, both in their personal and professional life. Moreover, they had to wait in the shops to pay the bills for long hours, which wasted their time and effort and resulted in increased traveling costs. But using the UPI apps, they can now pay the Vodafone postpaid bill payment from their mobile phone or any other gadget anytime and from anywhere at their convenience. This payment can be done from 274 banks of their choice across India. UPI apps also offer many benefits in coupons, offers, and other cashback deals.
What are the best Vodafone postpaid plans?
Vodafone, the world’s tenth-largest telecom provider, offers many post-paid plans for individuals and families to enjoy amazing entertainment benefits at affordable costs. They enjoy the high speed that gives them a seamless experience.
The best Vodafone postpaid plans for individuals
- 399 plan includes 40 GB plus extra 150 GB, 200 GB rollover data, 100 free SMS per month, Vi movies and TV subscription, and a free SIM delivery within four hours.
- 499 plan includes 75 GB, 200 GB rollover data, Disney + Hotstar, and Amazon Prime subscription free along with a free SIM delivery.
- 699 Entertainment Plus postpaid plan includes unlimited data, calls, 100 free SMS per month, VIP access to Vi movies & TV to watch free Voot Select, Lions Gameplay, SunNxt, Zee5, free subscription to one year Disney + Hotstar mobile subscription-free, Rs. 450 worth Amazon Prime subscription free and Prime Music.
The best Vodafone postpaid plans for family
- 699 plan for two connections includes 40 GB each for the primary and secondary, 200 GB rollover data, unlimited local, STD, roaming calls, Vi movies & TV.
- 999 for three connections include 140GB for the primary and 40 GB for the two secondary, 200 GB rollover data, unlimited calls including national roaming, Disney+ Hotstar, Amazon Prime, Vi movies, and TV.
- 1,299 for five connections include unlimited calls, 140 GB for the primary and 40 GB for the four secondary, 200 GB rollover data, Disney + Hotstar, Amazon Prime, Vi movies, and TV.
- Vi REDX post-paid plans for Rs.1,699 for three connections and Rs. 2,299 for five connections with unlimited calls and data along with airport lounge access and inbuilt Netflix and other OTT platforms.
The above facts and plans will help you make instant and hassle-free Vodafone postpaid bill payment.